On wikieedia, we will share and do the ways in which you can earn money from your blog. One of the best ways is affiliate marketing. In affiliate marketing, you choose a product that is related to your blogging niche, create awareness, and then someone purchases a product by using your affiliate link and for that you get a referral commission. If you are new on affiliate marketing, you must read this detailed Affiliate marketing guide to get started with it.
In this article we will learn the special tips that wiki uses to promote Affiliate products at their most popular blog wikieedia.com.
Affiliate marketing tips for promoting affiliate products:
- A review article introduces a new product to your blog readers and together your opinion tells them why you should buy that product. There are some points that you should remember when writing a review post of any affiliate product.
- None of the product killer review post can beat this case!
- Choose a product that you are likely to use yourself.
- Review should be written with honesty. Most people just show good points of product and do not tell any of its downside. There should be both these things in an honest review. Add images of product, and give all the information you have about offering your product.
- Write a review in the personal tone because people find personal recommendation in review articles.
- Use star-ratings to get more CTR for your review article from search engine. You can use Author Review plugin to add star-ratings to your blog post. The results of the blog post in the search engine will again look like this.
Promotion in blog posts:
Another way to increase your affiliate income is to use Affiliate Links in your blog posts. When doing so, you should just write targeted posts. For example, when you are writing on this subject, how to choose the best hosting for WordPress blog, you can finally add such a line: “I recommend you to this host for WordPress blog” and together Can add your affiliate link.
(Do it Yourself – Automatically) types of articles do a great job for affiliate product promotion. If your product is technical and requires instructions for using it, you can write a tutorial guide for that product. Here are some examples for good understanding: –
- How to add additional domains to your Hostgator host?
- How to install WordPress on Bluehost?
Such tutorials are not only handy but also help in improving your search engine rankings. “How-To” articles are always doing well in search engines. “
Use Coupon Codes:
It’s always considered the biggest marketing incentive to save money or not to believe it. Whenever a customer buys a product and sees a coupon box, he searches “Product Name + Coupon”, and with the resulting coupon code, you still get a great commission.
Remember that as an affiliate marketer your goal should not be to just share the coupon, but something that the customer does not click on it, it will not be your sale count. (Some exceptional affiliate programs are such that coupons are considered like sales.)
You can also write a monthly blog post for coupon codes.
(For example, web hosting companies for December 2017).
If you notice different coupon sites, they will always say the same, “click to see the coupon” or “click to go to the merchant’s site” and so on. The reason for this is that they have to drop a cookie.
Use Featured Post:
Whether it is a review post or coupon code post, your goal is to get more views in these posts. Apart from On-Page SEO, you should get more visibility by setting such posts as featured posts. A handy feature in WordPress that allows you to stick to your blog post on the homepage. You can do this by crossing it.
In the Edit post section, click on the visibility and tick on “Stick this post to the front page”.
Use the banners in the sidebar:
When you are getting targeted organic traffic on your blog, banner ads will do great work. A big part of conversions on Harsh blog comes from banner ads. Using banner ads in the right way is a worthwhile task. A common mistake that many people routinely accumulate is that many banners are assembled, which only make readers confuse. Follow this rule to avoid it.
Never place banner ads of similar products in the sidebar:
Banner Ads work as a recommended product. With such multiple similar products, you confuse your readers what they should buy. It’s a great idea to place products that are related to your niche. For example, on a blog of WordPress tips you can place banner ads in these things: Themes, Plugins, Hosting Services etc.
If you have a multi-niche blog, you can use the Ad-rotate plugin for your ad-management. This plugin will help you show ads according to category and geographical locations. You can also do A-B testing for different banner ads.
Bonus Tip: Enter the direct link of the website in place of your review post. One of the biggest mistakes that many affiliate marketers make is that they give link to their review post or any internal post. This is incorrect because a product landing page is always optimized for a higher conversion, and obviously better than your review post.
Here are some ideas that will work for you in 2017:
- Please mention the product in Epic post.
- Create Course or Series for Product
- Type Comparison post.
- Then write a post when there is a new feature in the product.
- Write posts about alternative products.
- Write about it about why I switched from X to Y.
- Create a resource package.
- Create a video explaining to Product.
- Type list post and include the product.
- Create a coupon / deal specific post for the product.
Let me know what tips do you follow to increase your Affiliate conversions on your blog?
Any questions? Advice? Request? anything else? Please comment.