If you have a smartphone then it will also have WhatsApp, and you will also often have to change the DP to your WhatsApp but most of the pictures will have to be cropped. So today we will learn that How to apply a non-cropped profile picture on WhatsApp
WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging app in the world and for this reason, now WhatsApp comes already installed on every smartphone. Most people on WhatsApp continue to change their Profile Picture (DP) and status but most of the time when we have a group photo or landscape photo, they are not fully fit on the photo profile and then that photo Crop is to be applied.
If you want even if a friend does not crop from your DP, or if you have enough figures in the background of your photo, then keep reading this post because in this post, I will tell you how you did not crop any photo And without lowering the quality of the photo, you can put on WhatsApp and Facebook profile photo (DP).
What is the problem with installing a DP on WhatsApp?
Well, if you have reached this post, then you have come to understand that what is the problem of applying a DP to WhatsApp, but still let me tell you what is the problem. Because I believe that before understanding the problem of any problem, understand the problem well.
If you want to make a photo of what you see at the beginning of the post, we will be able to make a DP of WhatsApp, then let’s look at what is causing the problem.
As you see in the photo below, WhatsApp is Cropping your photo, due to which the photo is coming halfway, and then there is no use for photographing this photo by doing this crop.
How to Apply profile photo on WhatsApp without cropping image
On the PlayStore, you get many apps that you can use without a cropped profile picture on Facebook, WhatsApp, Facebook or any other social sites. I’m going to tell you the best app here and it’s the easiest to use it. I’ll also tell you to step by step.
Squaredroid: Full-Size Photos App – As I told you that without cropping Images How to apply WhatsApp Dp is very useful for applying on the play store but using the squaredroid app is the easiest of them. Its user-friendly interface makes this app different from apps. These apps resize any of your pictures to WhatsApp profile photo, they also crop up any parts without a picture, and then you can save that image to your DP.
Step by Step Guide To Apply a Profile Picture for WhatsApp without Crop
1) First of all, download and install the SquareDroid: Full-Size Photos App by visiting PlayStore.
2) Now you open the app. As I told you that the interface of the SquareDroid app is very user-friendly, now you can also understand it by looking at you. Now you can tap on Pick a Photo option.
3) You will get the option of selecting a photo as soon as you tap. Select any photo you want to apply to your DP by tapping on the gallery.
4) As soon as you select the photo you will see the background type options in front of you. You can choose an option. I am selecting the Blur option here that I think this background effect is best.
5) Now you will see a preview of your image that how will he look at the DP. Now you can tap on DONE. After that, now you can tap on Save and finally tap on Save Photo button.
6) Now I will show the saved photo by putting it on WhatsApp DP. Now, as you can see, the photo is fully fitted and now we do not even have to crop it.
I hope you like this “How to apply a non-cropped profile picture on WhatsApp” post. If you have any questions or suggestions related to this post, then comment below and share this post with your friends.