Hello Friends, Today we will learn about what is the difference between Blog or a Website? Everybody uses the internet today and everyone has heard these 2 words, website and blog but most people do not know what the difference between this 2 website and blog, and some people know it but they have also a lot of confusion.
In simple words, ‘All apples are fruits but not all fruits are apples.’ Just like ‘All blogs are websites but not all websites are blogs’. It is only for the person who is present to know that it is a platform to understand more details, let us know what is the difference between website and blog.
What is the Blog?
The first thing to say about a blog, if you tell in simple words, a blog is also a part of the website or it can be said that the website is part but there are some things that separate it from the website like.
- Regularly new informational content update keeps on the blog regularly.
- The content posted on the blog is in the informal and conversational style.
- Bloggers write blogs about topics they like or keep a lot of knowledge about that topic.
- Bloggers can use self-hosted top level domain name like example.com, example.org or hosted domain like example.wordpress.com, example.blogspot.com for a blog.
- A blog is run mostly by an individual or small group.
- The blog is designed according to the category of posts or subcategory.
- Blog visitors visit blogs regularly or periodically and keep reading new posts.
- The blog has a comment section where visitors give their reviews on the given post and ask questions.
- Latest posts on blog home page are applied in the reverse-chronological order (latest to oldest).
- Blogspot and WordPress are the best platforms for creating blogs.
What is the website?
When an organization or person wants to share their business, products, facilities, and services with everyone on the Internet, then it creates or builds a website for it. Let’s know about some websites.
- The information on the website is not changed repeatedly.
- The information given on the website is very formal style.
- The website is written only about the organization or company.
- The most self-hosted top level domain name like example.com, example.org is used only for the website.
- Visitors visit the website only when they have to know something about organization or company.
- A form is given on the contact page of the website through which visitors can contact the organization.
- On the homepage of the website, it is written just about the organization.
- To create a website, Adobe Dreamweaver is a good application.
What is right for you Website or Blog?
By the way, now you have come to understand that what is the difference between website and blog and you have to create a website or blog for yourself. If you just want to share your company’s details or services with everyone, then the website is the best choice for you and if you want to share a lot of people on a particular subject then a blog is your best choice.
Hope you liked this “difference between Blog or a Website” post. If you have any questions or suggestions related to this post, then comment below and share this post with your friends.