Hello friends, Today we will learn “What is Google Analytics and how to create Google Analytics Account” If you are a blogger then google analytics is a free tool to help you learn a lot about your visitors and your blog. you can monitor and track your blog with the help of google analytics.
Such as where are the visitors coming to your blog and using which keywords. What posts visitors like on your blog etc. Let’s see what Google Analytics is and what we can learn from its help.
- In the current time how many visitors live on the blog.
- Visitors are coming to blog using what device (computer, tablet, mobile)
- What posts are being posted on the Visitors blog, and how long to stay up to date on the blog.
- Visitors have come from which country, state or city.
- Visitors are using which browser and which screen resolution size are using.
- Where to visit social sites on blogs, from search engines or from any other website
- How many page views in a blog, year, month, or 1 day on the blog etc.
- How many new visitors and regular visitors
- What is the blog’s bounce rate?
- Which post is open on the blog at the speed.
Apart from the points mentioned above, you can learn a lot from google analytics, just by linking google analytics to your blog and then you can easily monitor and track your blog.
You can combine google analytics with your YouTube channel, WordPress blog, google blogger blog or any custom website. Just, first of all, you need to create an account on google analytics and track id or tracking script from your blog, channel or connect to the website, let us know how to create an account on google analytics and receive tracking id or tracking script.
What is Google Analytics and how to create Google Analytics Account?
1) As you know from the name of this, that is also a free tool from Google company, so you can use your Gmail id to create an account on Google Analytics so first open your browser. And Click on this address Google Analytics
2) Now you will come across a login form where you type your Gmail id and press the enter key and type your password and press enter key.
3) Now you will come to the page of google analytics and now you have to click on the signup button.
4) Now you will see a form where you have to fill the information on the blog.
- a) First, you have to type Account Name in it, you can also type your company’s name or your name.
- b) Then you have to type the name of your blog.
- c) Then you have to type the URL of your blog. Just remember that you do not want to include http: // or https: // in your URL, you have to select from the select box in front of you.
- d) Select your blog’s category after that, meaning that your blog is related to the topic.
- e) After that, you have to choose your country’s reporting time zone.
- f) Now you can see Data Sharing Settings, let’s click on all its checkboxes.
- g) Now click on the Get Tracking ID button.
5) Once you click on the Get Tracking ID button you will open google analytics terms of service agreement. Now you have to click on the I Agree to button.
6) Finally, you will now come to the page where you will see your tracking id and tracking script. You can connect your blog, website or YouTube channel to google analytics by using one of these.
I hope you have this “What is Google Analytics and how to create Google Analytics Account? “ Would have liked the post. If you have any questions or suggestions related to this post, then comment below and share this post with your friends.